Please click here to view Spirit Week Schedule.
Homecoming Court Elections Boys and Girls (Two categories)
Please follow these directions below. Not the directions on the Voting4Schools location:
Your user ID will be 5300 plus your six digit school ID
Example: Your ID is 123456 You enter 5300123456
Your password will be Your birthday
Example: September 24, 1997
You enter—— 9/24/1997
Example: March 1, 1998
You enter—— 3/1/1998
Example: December 21, 1998
You enter—— 12/21/1998
You may use any computer, iPad or iPhone to vote during the election hours.
Homecoming Court elections will be Friday, October 17th at 7:00 a.m. until Saturday, October 18th at 2:00 p.m.
Please click here to buy your yearbook online!
Order number: 2028
Yearbooks are now on sale for $75
Please click here to download the senior conference form.
Want to sign up for Battle of the Bands? Click here
Heads up Lake Region * 2 Bands from Kathleen and 1 from Mulberry have signed up to compete.
Get your Entry Forms in. Deadline is October 31st
- The ASVAB test will be given November 6th. If you are interested, sign up in the Guidance Office.
- College Visits scheduled: Please visit the College and Career Page
- Juniors and seniors who qualify for the Gates Millennium Scholarship (minority with a minimum 3.3 GPA, please sign up in guidance for an informational meeting to be held on November 14. Jacqueline Chavez – our last year’s valedictorian and Gates Millennium Scholar is now an ambassador for Gates Millennium and will be the speaker.If you are interested in joining the Silver Streaks, join us starting October 28-November 18 for audition rehearsals in the band room from 2:00 until 5:00 p.m. Final auditions will be Thursday, November 20. Wear comfortable , form fitting clothes. No experience needed. Informational packets are in the Main Office and Band Room.
- Anyone interested in joining the wrestling team this year see Coach Vera during lunch for information.For more events please visit our calendar. . .
- Auditions for the Spring Drama Show will take place Wednesday, November 12th in the auditorium. Auditions are open to all LRHS students. See Ms. Breckinridge for details.
For more information please visit our calendar…